Waterford Memories – 150 years with the Munster Express
<a href='’ >iframe>
The Munster Express has been recording the life and times of Waterford and the surrounding area for 150 years. In this fascinating book the Editor of the newspaper shows us the living detail of the past, in a heavily illustrated taste of recent Waterford life.
* evocative pictures of bygone Waterford
* tales of politicians and glass-blowers, saints and showbands, horse-owners and railways
* political rows, industrial triumphs and crises, mysterious crimes
* sporting characters such as the hurling heroes of 1948, John Treacy and Seán Kelly
* tough times and happy times on the quays and in the streets
This book is available in Easons (Dublin, Cork, and Dungarvan), The Book Centre (Waterford) and in The Munster Express office, (37 The Quay, Waterford).
If can’t get to the outlets listed above you can order a copy of the book for €14.99 plus p&p:
- Ring 051-500100 with your credit card details.
- Post a cheque (made payable to The Munster Express) to the following address: Waterford Memories, The Munster Express, 37 The Quay, Waterford.
- Email with your credit card details: firstname.lastname@example.org