As per usual I bring you the traditional Brasscock Annual Quiz with a festive feel of quizzical questions – watch out for the odd googly – have fun!
1. What’s the latitude of the North Pole?
2. Who was the King of Judea at the time of the birth of Christ?
3. The parasite viscum album suggests you do what?
4. According to legend what bird gave away the hiding place of St. Stephen?
5. Bursa and Izmir are cities in which country?
6. In 1960, the US sent a dog into space to test it survival- what was its name??!