Waterford Gardaí are appealing for public assistance with the following investigations:
* Between 4.30pm on November 12th and 2am on November 13th, at Hazelbourne, the
injured party reported a suitcase and backpack containing Acer laptop to be taken from the hallway of the property.
* Between 6pm and 8.45pm on November 12th, at Central Avenue, Lisduggan, the
injured party reported that their house had been entered and that some cash and jewellery had been taken.
* Between 4pm and 6.15pm on November 11th at Oak Drive, Hillview, the injured party reported that, upon returning home, noticed that the front door had been slightly damaged. On entering house, it emerged that a 42-inch Black Samsung TV had been taken.
* Between 10pm on November 10th and 9.30am on November 11th, at CMF Dentures on the Waterford Business Park, the injured party reported that the premises had been broken into overnight. A Black Acer Laptop, Black Fuji camera and Black Fuji Finepix camera had been taken
* Between 1am and 9am on November 1st, at Gracedieu Pizza and Kebab House, the injured party reported that the front window had been smashed. The till and some cash had been taken.
If anyone has any information or witnessed anything suspicious in these areas, we would ask them to get in touch with Waterford Garda Station on 051-305300.